영어 이메일 샘플) 침대1개(킹베드)가 부족함을 알리는 영어문장: Accommodation Update and Room All…

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 91회 작성일 24-03-07 08:52

본문

Subject: Accommodation Update and Room Allocation

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. We have successfully received the guest list for the upcoming stay, and we are diligently preparing for your arrival.

I would like to inform you of an important update regarding the room allocations. Currently, we have been able to secure only one room with a single bed, which is intended for our VIP guest. Consequently, we will be allocating rooms with two beds to the other members of your party.

Additionally, I had the pleasure of seeing your group at breakfast in the restaurant this morning and took the opportunity to exchange greetings. It was truly heartwarming to see everyone enjoying their meal and appearing very satisfied with their experience. This positive feedback means a great deal to us and motivates us to continue providing excellent service.

We understand that the room allocation adjustment might not be what was initially expected, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our team is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of all our guests, and we will do our utmost to accommodate any specific needs or preferences you may have.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, require further information, or if there's anything specific we can do to make your stay more comfortable. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated as we work to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and ensuring a pleasant and memorable visit.

Best regards,

[Your Name]  

[Your Job Title]  

[Hotel Name]  

[Contact Information] 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 801건 1 페이지

검색

사이트안내 | 서비스 이용약관 | 개인정보 처리방침 |
마이링크 | 후원안내 | FAQ | Admin