영어 이메일 샘플) 작년 이용했던 기업에게 2024년에도 비슷한 계획이 있는지 물어 보는 영문 이메일

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 82회 작성일 24-02-21 09:24

본문

Dear Name,

I hope this message finds you well.

As we step into another year of opportunities and challenges, I wanted to reach out personally and express our gratitude for choosing our hotel for your corporate accommodation needs in 2023.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and support your business travels last year.

Looking ahead, we understand the importance of early planning for corporate travels and events.

With this in mind, we are eager to find out if you have any upcoming travel plans or events in 2024 that we could assist with.

Our goal is to ensure that your team's accommodation needs are met with the highest standards of comfort and convenience, just as we have strived to do so in the past.

Our hotel is committed to providing exceptional service and tailored accommodation solutions to meet the unique needs of our corporate clients.

Whether you're planning small team meetings, large conferences, or anything in between, we are here to make the process seamless and stress-free.

We would be delighted to discuss any potential dates or requirements you might have for 2024.

Furthermore, should you have any specific preferences or needs that we should take into consideration, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Our team is ready to work closely with you to ensure that your next corporate stays are perfectly aligned with your expectations and business objectives.

Please feel free to reach out at your earliest convenience to discuss your 2024 accommodation plans or schedule a meeting.

You can contact me directly, or if you prefer, we can arrange for a call or a meeting at a time that suits you best.

Thank you once again for your trust in our hotel.

We are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome your team back and continue our successful partnership in the year ahead.

Best regards,

Your Name

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 801건 1 페이지

검색

사이트안내 | 서비스 이용약관 | 개인정보 처리방침 |
마이링크 | 후원안내 | FAQ | Admin