누가복음 1장

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 1,227회 작성일 21-12-06 20:36

본문

누가복음 1장

1 우리 중에 이루어진 사실에 대하여
1 Forasmuch  as many  have taken in hand  to set forth in order  a declaration  of  those things  which are most surely believed  among  us ,

2 처음부터 말씀의 목격자 되고 일군 된 자들의 전하여 준 그대로 내력을 저술하려고 붓을 든 사람이 많은지라
2 Even  as they delivered  them unto us , which  from  the beginning  were  eyewitnesses , and  ministers  of the word

3 그 모든 일을 근원부터 자세히 미루어 살핀 나도 데오빌로 각하에게 차례대로 써 보내는 것이 좋은 줄 알았노니
3 It seemed  good to me also , having had perfect  understanding  of all things  from the very first , to write  unto thee  in order , most excellent  Theophilus ,

4 이는 각하로 그 배운 바의 확실함을 알게 하려 함이로라
4 That  thou mightest know  the certainty  of  those things , wherein  thou hast been instructed .

5 유대 왕 헤롯 때에 아비야 반열에 제사장 하나가 있으니 이름은 사가랴요 그 아내는 아론의 자손이니 이름은 엘리사벳이라
5 There was  in  the days  of Herod , the king  of Judaea , a certain  priest  named  Zacharias , of  the course  of Abia : and  his  wife  was of  the daughters  of Aaron , and  her  name  was Elisabeth .

6 이 두 사람이 하나님 앞에 의인이니 주의 모든 계명과 규례대로 흠이 없이 행하더라
6 And  they were  both  righteous  before  God , walking  in  all  the commandments  and  ordinances  of the Lord  blameless .

7 엘리사벳이 수태를 못하므로 저희가 무자하고 두 사람의 나이 많더라
7 And  they  had  no  child , because  that Elisabeth  was  barren , and  they  both  were  now well stricken  in  years  .

8 마침 사가랴가 그 반열의 차례대로 제사장의 직무를 하나님 앞에 행할쌔
8 And  it came to pass , that while  he  executed the priest's office  before  God  in  the order  of his  course ,

9 제사장의 전례를 따라 제비를 뽑아 주의 성소에 들어가 분향하고
9 According  to the custom  of the priest's office , his lot  was to burn incense  when he went  into  the temple  of the Lord .

10 모든 백성은 그 분향하는 시간에 밖에서 기도하더니
10 And  the whole  multitude  of the people  were  praying  without  at the time  of incense .

11 주의 사자가 저에게 나타나 향단 우편에 선지라
11 And  there appeared  unto him  an angel  of the Lord  standing  on  the right side  of the altar  of incense .

12 사가랴가 보고 놀라며 무서워하니
12 And  when Zacharias  saw  him, he was troubled , and  fear  fell  upon  him .

13 천사가 일러 가로되 사가랴여 무서워 말라 너의 간구함이 들린지라 네 아내 엘리사벳이 네게 아들을 낳아 주리니 그 이름을 요한이라 하라
13 But  the angel  said  unto  him , Fear  not , Zacharias : for  thy  prayer  is heard

14 너도 기뻐하고 즐거워할 것이요 많은 사람도 그의 남을 기뻐하리니
14 And  thou  shalt have  joy  and  gladness

15 이는 저가 주 앞에 큰 자가 되며 포도주나 소주를 마시지 아니하며 모태로부터 성령의 충만함을 입어
15 For  he shall be  great  in the sight  of the Lord , and  shall drink  neither  wine  nor  strong drink

16 이스라엘 자손을 주 곧 저희 하나님께로 많이 돌아오게 하겠음이니라
16 And  many  of the children  of Israel  shall he turn  to  the Lord  their  God .

17 저가 또 엘리야의 심령과 능력으로 주 앞에 앞서 가서 아비의 마음을 자식에게, 거스리는 자를 의인의 슬기에 돌아오게 하고 주를 위하여 세운 백성을 예비하리라
17 And  he  shall go  before  him  in  the spirit  and  power  of Elias , to turn  the hearts  of the fathers  to  the children , and  the disobedient  to  the wisdom  of the just

18 사가랴가 천사에게 이르되 내가 이것을 어떻게 알리요 내가 늙고 아내도 나이 많으니이다
18 And  Zacharias  said  unto  the angel , Whereby  shall I know  this ? for  I  am  an old man , and  my  wife  well stricken  in  years  .

19 천사가 대답하여 가로되 나는 하나님 앞에 섰는 가브리엘이라 이 좋은 소식을 전하여 네게 말하라고 보내심을 입었노라
19 And  the angel  answering  said  unto him , I  am  Gabriel , that stand  in the presence  of God

20 보라 이 일의 되는 날까지 네가 벙어리가 되어 능히 말을 못하리니 이는 내 말을 네가 믿지 아니함이어니와 때가 이르면 내 말이 이루리라 하더라
20 And , behold , thou  shalt be dumb , and  not  able  to speak , until  the day  that  these things  shall be performed , because  thou believest  not  my  words , which  shall be fulfilled  in  their  season .

21 백성들이 사가랴를 기다리며 그의 성소 안에서 지체함을 기이히 여기더니
21 And  the people  waited  for Zacharias , and  marvelled  that  he  tarried so long  in  the temple .

22 그가 나와서 저희에게 말을 못하니 백성들이 그 성소 안에서 이상을 본줄 알았더라 그가 형용으로 뜻을 표시하며 그냥 벙어리대로 있더니
22 And  when he came out , he could  not  speak  unto them : and  they perceived  that  he had seen  a vision  in  the temple : for  he beckoned  unto them , and  remained  speechless .

23 그 직무의 날이 다 되매 집으로 돌아가니라
23 And  it came to pass , that, as soon as  the days  of his ministration  were accomplished , he departed  to  his own  house .

24 이 후에 그 아내 엘리사벳이 수태하고 다섯 달 동안 숨어 있으며 가로되
24 And  after  those  days  his  wife  Elisabeth  conceived , and  hid  herself  five  months , saying ,

25 주께서 나를 돌아보시는 날에 인간에 내 부끄러움을 없게 하시려고 이렇게 행하심이라 하더라
25 Thus  hath  the Lord  dealt  with me  in  the days  wherein  he looked on  me, to take away  my  reproach  among  men .

26 여섯째 달에 천사 가브리엘이 하나님의 보내심을 받들어 갈릴리 나사렛이란 동네에 가서
26 And  in  the sixth  month  the angel  Gabriel  was sent  from  God  unto  a city  of Galilee , named  Nazareth ,

27 다윗의 자손 요셉이라 하는 사람과 정혼한 처녀에게 이르니 그 처녀의 이름은 마리아라
27 To  a virgin  espoused  to a man  whose  name  was Joseph , of  the house  of David

28 그에게 들어가 가로되 은혜를 받은 자여 평안할찌어다 주께서 너와 함께 하시도다 하니
28 And  the angel  came in  unto  her , and said , Hail , thou that art highly favoured , the Lord  is with  thee : blessed  art thou  among  women .

29 처녀가 그 말을 듣고 놀라 이런 인사가 어찌함인고 생각하매
29 And  when she saw  him, she was troubled  at  his  saying , and  cast in her mind  what manner  of salutation  this  should be .

30 천사가 일러 가로되 마리아여 무서워 말라 네가 하나님께 은혜를 얻었느니라
30 And  the angel  said  unto her , Fear  not , Mary : for  thou hast found  favour  with  God .

31 보라 네가 수태하여 아들을 낳으리니 그 이름을 예수라 하라
31 And , behold , thou shalt conceive  in  thy womb , and  bring forth  a son , and  shalt call  his  name  JESUS .

32 저가 큰 자가 되고 지극히 높으신 이의 아들이라 일컬을 것이요 주 하나님께서 그 조상 다윗의 위를 저에게 주시리니
32 He  shall be  great , and  shall be called  the Son  of the Highest : and  the Lord  God  shall give  unto him  the throne  of his  father  David :

33 영원히 야곱의 집에 왕노릇 하실 것이며 그 나라가 무궁하리라
33 And  he shall reign  over  the house  of Jacob  for  ever

34 마리아가 천사에게 말하되 나는 사내를 알지 못하니 어찌 이 일이 있으리이까
34 Then  said  Mary  unto  the angel , How  shall  this  be , seeing  I know  not  a man ?

35 천사가 대답하여 가로되 성령이 네게 임하시고 지극히 높으신 이의 능력이 너를 덮으시리니 이러므로 나실바 거룩한 자는 하나님의 아들이라 일컬으리라
35 And  the angel  answered  and said  unto her , The Holy  Ghost  shall come  upon  thee , and  the power  of the Highest  shall overshadow  thee : therefore  also  that holy thing  which shall be born  of  thee  shall be called  the Son  of God .

36 보라 네 친족 엘리사벳도 늙어서 아들을 배었느니라 본래 수태하지 못한다 하던 이가 이미 여섯 달이 되었나니
36 And , behold , thy  cousin  Elisabeth , she hath  also  conceived  a son  in  her  old age : and  this  is  the sixth  month  with her , who  was called  barren .

37 대저 하나님의 모든 말씀은 능치 못하심이 없느니라
37 For  with  God  nothing    shall be impossible .

38 마리아가 가로되 주의 계집종이오니 말씀대로 내게 이루어지이다 하매 천사가 떠나가니라
38 And  Mary  said , Behold  the handmaid  of the Lord

39 이 때에 마리아가 일어나 빨리 산중에 가서 유대 한 동네에 이르러
39 And  Mary  arose  in  those  days , and went  into  the hill country  with  haste , into  a city  of Juda

40 사가랴의 집에 들어가 엘리사벳에게 문안하니
40 And  entered  into  the house  of Zacharias , and  saluted  Elisabeth .

41 엘리사벳이 마리아의 문안함을 들으매 아이가 복중에서 뛰노는지라 엘리사벳이 성령의 충만함을 입어
41 And  it came to pass , that, when  Elisabeth  heard  the salutation  of Mary , the babe  leaped  in  her  womb

42 큰 소리로 불러 가로되 여자 중에 네가 복이 있으며 네 태중의 아이도 복이 있도다
42 And  she spake out  with a loud  voice , and  said , Blessed  art thou  among  women , and  blessed  is the fruit  of thy  womb .

43 내 주의 모친이 내게 나아오니 이 어찌 된 일인고
43 And  whence  is this  to me , that  the mother  of my  Lord  should come  to  me ?

44 보라 네 문안하는 소리가 내 귀에 들릴 때에 아이가 내 복중에서 기쁨으로 뛰놀았도다
44 For , lo , as soon as  the voice  of thy  salutation  sounded  in  mine  ears , the babe  leaped  in  my  womb  for  joy .

45 믿은 여자에게 복이 있도다 주께서 그에게 하신 말씀이 반드시 이루리라
45 And  blessed  is she that believed : for  there shall be  a performance  of those things which were told  her  from  the Lord .

46 마리아가 가로되 내 영혼이 주를 찬양하며
46 And  Mary  said , My  soul  doth magnify  the Lord ,

47 내 마음이 하나님 내 구주를 기뻐하였음은
47 And  my  spirit  hath rejoiced  in  God  my  Saviour .

48 그 계집종의 비천함을 돌아 보셨음이라 보라 이제 후로는 만세에 나를 복이 있다 일컬으리로다
48 For  he hath regarded  the low estate  of his  handmaiden : for , behold , from  henceforth  all  generations  shall call  me  blessed .

49 능하신 이가 큰 일을 내게 행하셨으니 그 이름이 거룩하시며
49 For  he that is mighty  hath done  to me  great things

50 긍휼하심이 두려워하는 자에게 대대로 이르는도다
50 And  his  mercy  is on them that fear  him  from  generation  to generation .

51 그의 팔로 힘을 보이사 마음의 생각이 교만한 자들을 흩으셨고
51 He hath shewed  strength  with  his  arm

52 권세 있는 자를 그 위에서 내리치셨으며 비천한 자를 높이셨고
52 He hath put down  the mighty  from  their seats , and  exalted  them of low degree .

53 주리는 자를 좋은 것으로 배불리셨으며 부자를 공수로 보내셨도다
53 He hath filled  the hungry  with good things

54 그 종 이스라엘을 도우사 긍휼히 여기시고 기억하시되
54 He hath holpen  his  servant  Israel , in remembrance  of his mercy

55 우리 조상에게 말씀하신 것과 같이 아브라함과 및 그 자손에게 영원히 하시리로다 하니라
55 As  he spake  to  our  fathers , to Abraham , and  to his  seed  for  ever .

56 마리아가 석 달쯤 함께 있다가 집으로 돌아가니라
56 And  Mary  abode  with  her  about  three  months , and  returned  to  her own  house .

57 엘리사벳이 해산할 기한이 차서 아들을 낳으니
57 Now  Elisabeth's  full  time  came  that she  should be delivered

58 이웃과 친족이 주께서 저를 크게 긍휼히 여기심을 듣고 함께 즐거워하더라
58 And  her neighbours  and  her  cousins  heard  how  the Lord  had shewed great  mercy  upon  her

59 팔일이 되매 아이를 할례하러 와서 그 부친의 이름을 따라 사가랴라 하고자 하더니
59 And  it came to pass , that on  the eighth  day  they came  to circumcise  the child

60 그 모친이 대답하여 가로되 아니라 요한이라 할 것이라 하매
60 And  his  mother  answered  and said , Not  so

61 저희가 가로되 네 친족 중에 이 이름으로 이름한 이가 없다 하고
61 And  they said  unto  her ,  There is  none  of  thy  kindred  that  is called  by this  name .

62 그 부친께 형용하여 무엇으로 이름하려 하는가 물으니
62 And  they made signs  to his  father , how  he would have  him  called .

63 저가 서판을 달라 하여 그 이름은 요한이라 쓰매 다 기이히 여기더라
63 And  he asked for  a writing table , and wrote , saying , His  name  is  John . And  they marvelled  all .

64 이에 그 입이 곧 열리고 혀가 풀리며 말을 하여 하나님을 찬송하니
64 And  his  mouth  was opened  immediately , and  his  tongue  loosed, and  he spake , and praised  God .

65 그 근처에 사는 자가 다 두려워하고 이 모든 말이 온 유대 산중에 두루 퍼지매
65 And  fear  came  on  all  that dwelt round about  them : and  all  these  sayings  were noised abroad  throughout  all  the hill country  of Judaea .

66 듣는 사람이 다 이 말을 마음에 두며 가로되 이 아이가 장차 어찌될꼬 하니 이는 주의 손이 저와 함께하심이러라
66 And  all  they that heard  them laid them up  in  their  hearts , saying , What  manner  of child  shall  this  be ! And  the hand  of the Lord  was  with  him .

67 그 부친 사가랴가 성령의 충만함을 입어 예언하여 가로되
67 And  his  father  Zacharias  was filled  with the Holy  Ghost , and  prophesied , saying ,

68 찬송하리로다 주 이스라엘의 하나님이여 그 백성을 돌아보사 속량하시며
68 Blessed  be the Lord  God  of Israel

69 우리를 위하여 구원의 뿔을 그 종 다윗의 집에 일으키셨으니
69 And  hath raised up  an horn  of salvation  for us  in  the house  of his  servant  David

70 이것은 주께서 예로부터 거룩한 선지자의 입으로 말씀하신 바와 같이
70 As  he spake  by  the mouth  of his  holy  prophets , which  have been since  the world began :

71 우리 원수에게서와 우리를 미워하는 모든 자의 손에서 구원하시는 구원이라
71 That we should be saved  from  our  enemies , and  from  the hand  of all  that hate  us

72 우리 조상을 긍휼히 여기시며 그 거룩한 언약을 기억하셨으니
72 To perform  the mercy  promised to  our  fathers , and  to remember  his  holy  covenant

73 곧 우리 조상 아브라함에게 맹세하신 맹세라
73 The oath  which  he sware  to  our  father  Abraham ,

74 우리로 원수의 손에서 건지심을 입고
74 That he would grant  unto us , that we being delivered  out of  the hand  of our  enemies  might serve  him  without fear ,

75 종신토록 주의 앞에서 성결과 의로 두려움이 없이 섬기게 하리라 하셨도다
75 In  holiness  and  righteousness  before  him , all  the days  of our  life .

76 이 아이여 네가 지극히 높으신 이의 선지자라 일컬음을 받고 주 앞에 앞서 가서 그 길을 예비하여
76 And  thou , child , shalt be called  the prophet  of the Highest : for  thou shalt go  before  the face  of the Lord  to prepare  his  ways

77 주의 백성에게 그 죄 사함으로 말미암는 구원을 알게 하리니
77 To give  knowledge  of salvation  unto his  people  by  the remission  of their  sins ,

78 이는 우리 하나님의 긍휼을 인함이라 이로써 돋는 해가 위로부터 우리에게 임하여
78 Through  the tender  mercy  of our  God

79 어두움과 죽음의 그늘에 앉은 자에게 비취고 우리 발을 평강의 길로 인도하시리로다 하니라
79 To give light  to them that sit  in  darkness  and  in the shadow  of death , to guide  our  feet  into  the way  of peace .

80 아이가 자라며 심령이 강하여지며 이스라엘에게 나타나는 날까지 빈 들에 있으니라
80 And  the child  grew , and  waxed strong  in spirit , and  was  in  the deserts  till  the day  of his  shewing  unto  Israel .

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트안내 | 서비스 이용약관 | 개인정보 처리방침 |
마이링크 | 후원안내 | FAQ | Admin